Hi! My name is Rachel and I blog at LivingMeyWay.Blogspot.com. I found Natalie’s blog through Twitter, and love to read her posts on fashion, style, and the everyday! It’s especially fun reading from her perspective, as I’m from the United States. I recently opened an online women’s clothing boutique and love everything to do with fashion. Natalie and I definitely have that in common!
I wanted to take my guest post as an opportunity to share with you my absolute favorite finds for Spring, which of course, a couple of them came from my own shop :)
1. The Jenny Dress from SwankAvenue.com — this dress is a stunner! It is long enough to be modest, but short enough to feel sexy in the sunshine! The off-shoulder sleeves are so cute, and great for a day in the sun. I plan on wearing this dress to the winery as soon as the weather gets a tad bit warmer.
2. This is the Coral Pebbles Necklace, also from SwankAvenue.com. Coral is an “it” color for spring 2014, and this necklace is lightweight enough that I don’t even notice I’m wearing it. With the new trend of chunky statement necklaces, sometimes my neck feels like it’s been through a workout–not so with this pretty cascading necklace.
3. I am a big fan of florals, which of course, always come in full swing with Spring! This bag I found at Zolando, and it’s an Anna Field. At only £38.00, this bag is a steal!
4. Another thing I’ve been waiting for since winter began (I’m sorry–I’m just NOT built for cold weather!) is my spring espadrille wedges! These Ilse Jacobsen heels (also from Zolando) are lightweight, comfortable, and come in coral, which goes perfectly with the Pebbles necklace. I’ll take two, please!
5. Finally, have you ever heard of Jamberry Nails? They are the new trend in nail art. They are adhesive nail wraps that apply with pressure and heat (like a hairdryer, or rice bag) and stay on up to two weeks on fingers and between 4 and 6 weeks on toes. I am HOOKED, and my husband is happy because they cost a fraction of what a salon manicure does. They come in 300 different patterns and you even have the option to make your own designs. Check it out. You won’t be sorry!
Enjoy the upcoming weather – as you can tell, I will be!