I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Hannah from Hannah Bubble who I recently met at a Bloggers meet up! This is the first blog award I’ve been nominated for and taken part in and it was fun!
The rules are as follows:
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award with less than 200 followers.
These are the 11 facts about me!
- I have an irrational fear of moths and flying insects.
- My boyfriend is a Sports Journalist.
- I study Journalism and I’m in my final year!
- I have hip dysplasia, which means someone else has to carry my shopping bags – no complaints here!
- My life dream is to work at a fashion/beauty/lifestyle magazine.
- I’ve had my driving licence for four years, but haven’t owned a car.
- I’ve only ever dyed my hair three times, once a full semi-permanent colour of chocolate brown, then highlights, now I have a golden blonde ombre.
- When I was 17, I got on a plane to Tenerife by myself and did volunteering with AWF in whale and dolphin conservation for a month. It’s probably one of the best experiences of my life so far.
- I have two god children who I love dearly!
- I’ve been drinking coffee for ten years.
- My favourite colour is blue.
Here are the answers to the questions that Hannah chose for me!
1. If you could add one hour to your day, what would you do with it?
I would read! I used to read all the time and now I never do.
2. What are the top 3 things on your wishlist at the minute?
Peaches ‘n’ Clean by Soap and Glory, I really want a new skirt and new gladiator sandals.
3. What was the last book you read?
Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer. I loved Sociology in Sixth Form and it’s a very sociological true story, plus it was written by a Journalist, so I felt obliged. I’m currently reading two other books, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S.Thompson (famous gonzo Journalist) and Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank.
4. What do you enjoy about blogging?
With studying Journalism I love writing anyway, it’s my thing, but knowing people enjoy reading my writing has to be the best thing about blogging for me.
5. What is your favourite thing to do on your days off?
Blogging! It’s the only opportunity I get, especially at uni. I work, go to uni, do uni work and all the usual household chores.
6. If you could interview anyone, who would it be?
This is a tough question. Obviously there are many people I would love to interview – it’s going to be my career! I think the person at the moment that I’d love to interview is Ed Sheeran.
7. What are you a geek about?
I’m a geek about crafts. I love doing things like cross-stitch and making things, like decorations.
8. What do you do for a living?
As a student I work in a shop on my university campus, but when I leave, hopefully I’ll write for a living!
9. What would you like to do for a living?
If you haven’t already guessed! I’d love to work in magazines.
10. What are your favourite types of blog posts to read?
I like reading anything but I do have a tendency to read makeup reviews and tags!
11. Sweet or salty?
If we’re talking about popcorn here, it has to be sweet and salty!
These are the questions for the people I’m tagging, enjoy!
- What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
- Are you a cat or dog person?
- What’s your motivation behind your blog?
- What’s your favourite app?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Name your top 3 products you can’t live without.
- What’s your go to hairstyle?
- What’s the most expensive item of clothing you own?
- Which subject during education has been the most interesting for you and why?
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
- If money was no object, what kind of lifestyle would you have?
These are the beautiful little blogs I am tagging: